Join our Crew!
Part time, seasonal and full time positions available. We are searching for Ticket Sellers, Photo Department Team Members, Ride Operators, Food & Beverage, Supervisors and Maintenance. We offer a fun workplace, great experience and growth opportunities, flexible schedules, incentives and competitive wages.
Current Positions Available:
Flight Crew – Apply Here
SkyWheel Panama City Beach is hiring for part-time positions!
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with great guest service and communication skills.
- Food & Beverage
- Ropes Course
- And More!
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SkyWheel Panama City Beach is seeking a dependable, team-oriented individual with high energy and a passion for delivering excellent guest service. Qualified candidates will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the venue, including management of all crew members. This candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule in a fast-paced environment. SkyWheel Panama City Beach is open 7 days a week. Position requires weekend and holiday availability.
Duties And Responsibilities Included But Not Limited To
- Manage and supervise the daily operations of SkyWheel crew by enforcing policies and procedures, coaching and training
- Must have knowledge in operating and understanding all aspects of the wheel control system
- Ensure compliance with all safety policies, procedures and practices
- Ensure crew is performing with the highest level of safety and guest service
- Responds to and assists with emergency situations that may occur
- Responds to and takes appropriate action to resolve concerns and complaints from guests with positive outcome
- When needed, create crew/guest incident reports and submit to General Manager
- Completes operational paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Notifies maintenance of mechanical issues as necessary to ensure safe operation
- Oversees crowd control procedures for the entire venue
- Attend and contribute to training sessions
- Cross-train in all areas of the attractions and work on the floor as needed, setting the example for high level guest service
- Challenges crew to consistently improve and implement new ideas
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Qualifications included but not limited to:
- Must have an outgoing attitude and exhibit great guest service
- Proven attention to detail and follow-through with excellent organizational skills for keeping detailed records, reports and logs
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Must be able to work professionally and coordinate with all levels of the SkyWheel team, vendors and partners
- Must be available to work full-time (including nights, overnights, weekends and holidays) and work unscheduled hours to respond to unplanned and/or emergency situations
Ability to lift 75 pounds without difficulty
Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a variety of conditions including heat, cold and rain
Must have a valid driver’s license and complete acceptable pre-employment drug screening and background check
Minimum of 2 years of service experience in the amusement/theme park or high-volume tourist-based entertainment venue is preferred, but not required